Concrete Welded Wire Mesh
Concrete welded wire mesh are formed by steel rods arranged in orthogonal and welded at the meeting points. They come in a variety of sections, grids and rod diameters according to final applications. Concrete welded wire mesh for concrete reinforcement is one type heavy type welded wire mesh. With the strong structure, tensile strength, welded concrete meshes are widely used in building construction, bridge engineering, Floor / Pavement Slabs, Precast Members, R.C.C. Pipes, Curved Elements, Guniting, Re-plastering.
Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Materials:
Low Carbon Steel Wire
Mild Carbon Steel Wire
Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Applications
– Reinforcement of slabs, stalls, walls, beams and columns.
– Retaining walls.
– Bridges and viaducts.
– Tunnel Linings.
– Paving and concrete runways.
– Industrial floors and parking lots.
– Concrete Pipe.
– Water tanks.
– Precast elements.
– Masonry armed.
Qinghe Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Advantages
– Lower consumption of steel.
– Higher quality work.
– Maximum adhesion, due to its conformation corrugated.
– Faster execution. Ready for loading, eliminates the tasks of cutting, bending and trying of bars.
– The welding of all unions said the exact positioning of the rods and improves splice length, reducing the need of control.
Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Features
Concrete welded wire mesh on both sides of steel wire rack using concrete and mortar shop, after the formation of overall well plates, cement mortar can withstand pressure, to withstand tensile steel wire mesh, helical wire to withstand lateral shear in the middle of the polystyrene foam wiping Plastic not only to reduce weight and also enhance the insulation effect. Thus, the composite sheet material can be effectively used on each floor of my properties, has a good overall performance.
|Concrete Welded Wire Mesh Specification|
|Mesh Size||Wire Gauge||Wire Diameter||Width X Length|
|12.7X25.4||1 X 1/2||16||1.63||1.2X6.0|
|25.4||1||10||3.67||1.22 X 2.44|
|25.4||1||12||2.64||0.915 X 1.83, 1.22X2.44|
|50.8||2||10||3.67||0.915 X 1.83, 1.22X2.44, 2.14X3.66|